Aql Generator for Arangodb-PHP Statement

Társis Lima

Jul 11, 2014, 3:09:45 PM7/11/14
to aran...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm developer at "olaria.me" and we start a new project using ArangoDb with PHP
I am working in a generator of AQL Queries to an especific project, but now i decided share it to the community.
It works  generating an AQL string to be executed by Statement class of ArangoDb-Php.

As I had not found any lib to generate Aql in php, I hope that my initiative will inspire others to contribute to improve this generator.
some functions are still not ready but must implement them soon.
these equivalent functions are available: FOR, LET, COLLECT, FILTER (and, or), RETURN and BindParams
any help like code review or testing is welcome

Ps: sorry for my bad english.

Társis Lima
Regards

Lucas Dohmen

Jul 12, 2014, 3:17:43 AM7/12/14
to aran...@googlegroups.com
Hi Társis,

That sounds great :) I want to build something similar in Ruby :) I can’t provide you with any feedback though as I don’t have any experience in PHP.

We’ve build a tiny community for API implementors where you will also find the other people working on ArangoDB with PHP:

Best Wishes
Lucas

signature.asc

Társis Lima

Jul 16, 2014, 4:53:32 PM7/16/14
to aran...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Lucas I will have a look in this community

Regards!
Tarsis Lima