Battery power station.

Ruub van den Berg

Jan 17, 2016, 8:24:29 AM1/17/16
to Ara Module Developers
hello my name is Ruub van den Berg.

Actually my idee is very simple. Make a battery power station, so when you have 2 batteries you use one for in your Ara phone and the other one for your power station so it can load.
If the battery  in your ara phone is dead you can exchange the two batteries. If you do it like this you always have a charged battery in your Ara phone.
Its a simple idee but very effective.

I hope you know what I mean because I am from the Netherlands so my English is very bad.

Antonio Hurtado Jr.

Jan 18, 2016, 11:38:53 AM1/18/16
to Ara Module Developers
Hey Ruub,

It's a great idea. I'm sure it's already in progress, I've personally made my own design which would hold several batteries of any size or you can just p'ace your unused modules on the dock with the option to power or not to power them.

Unfortunately, I'm just an amateur so my design wont be on the market but I'm sure there's companies ready.

Bryce Wilson

May 24, 2016, 10:04:47 PM5/24/16
to Ara Module Developers
Hello both of you,
        I am working on something similar myself to be put on the market. We are sill early in design so I would love to see what you have come up with Antonio.

Chris King

May 30, 2016, 8:28:23 PM5/30/16
to Ara Module Developers
I wonder if anyone has thought of a Qi charger module? Sometimes I like to charge my watch or BT headset on the go, and that would be a kind of fun option.

Bryce Wilson

May 31, 2016, 8:29:13 PM5/31/16
to Ara Module Developers
The reverse would be nice too so I can charge the phone with one.