spiral 2 developer board

MD Imraj hossain

Jan 31, 2015, 2:53:21 PM1/31/15
to ara-module...@googlegroups.com
did anyone here get the spiral 2 developer board and the phone?

Sai Z

Feb 2, 2015, 1:15:06 AM2/2/15
to ara-module...@googlegroups.com
I don't think you will get the phone along with the Spiral 2 dev board :)

MD Imraj hossain

Feb 2, 2015, 11:33:21 AM2/2/15
to ara-module...@googlegroups.com
but did anyone get the spiral2  DEV  board ? did u?

Yile Ku

Feb 5, 2015, 3:15:43 PM2/5/15
to ara-module...@googlegroups.com
I have registered for a developer board.  Filled out the forms etc.  But so far no reply yes or no.  Anyone know whats going on?
Thx,
Y-

Jack

Feb 5, 2015, 9:45:59 PM2/5/15
to ara-module...@googlegroups.com
I did the same and havent heard back in over 3 weeks now.

priya joseph

Feb 6, 2015, 8:13:03 PM2/6/15
to ara-module...@googlegroups.com
+1, I did not receive any acknowledgement if the form-submits landed in a queue

Nicola Taccini

Jan 25, 2016, 10:02:00 AM1/25/16
to Ara Module Developers
Hi,
I applied months ago. I received a call saying me that it should be delayed to september/october 15 then nothing more.
My contact person did not answer anymore.

:.(
Nicola

D1080

Jan 26, 2016, 5:50:42 AM1/26/16