Beta Tester

Sajarin

Sep 26, 2015, 2:07:16 PM9/26/15
to Ara Module Developers
Hey all,

I am an experienced beta tester, i would love to test out some modules or help developers with the testing part of their product cycle. I have been known to provide excellent feedback, that is constructive. I personally love the Google Ara project, and i am excitedly awaiting it, i decided that instead of waiting for it, i should extend my services and knowledge to people who are trying to get their ideas on this brand new platform. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

In any case, thanks for the welcome, hopefully i get some responses.

Bryce Wilson

Nov 19, 2015, 7:38:24 PM11/19/15
to Ara Module Developers
Once I am done my battery charger you can test it.

Sajarin

Nov 28, 2015, 8:25:17 PM11/28/15
to Ara Module Developers

Awesome, keep me updated on the progress.

Bahati Patrick

Jan 21, 2016, 7:15:51 AM1/21/16
to Ara Module Developers
Hi guys,
I am from the dark continrent-Africa, kenya to be specific and am really excited on this Project.
I have been very keen on project Ara and cant wait for it to be released.
I have to questions:
1) how will we get the products here in africa?
2) are there any prototypes coming to africa, east africa, kenya :D if so how and where do we get them?