How to install and set cdlatex for Aquamacs in the recent mac os x 10.11

weiwei guo

Oct 5, 2015, 2:49:46 PM10/5/15
to aquamacs-devel

Same as the title

I copy the cdlatex.el to the fold "~/Library/Preferences/Aquamacs Emacs/"

and add the code to the ~/Library/Preferences/Aquamacs Emacs/Preferences.el

(load-file "cdlatex.el")
(add-hook 'Latex-mode-hook 'turn-on-cdlatex)
(autoload 'cdlatex-mode "cdlatex" "CDLaTex Mode" t)
(autoload 'turn-on-cdlatex "cdlatex" "CDLaTex Mode" nil)

But it does not work. I can not use the tab for auto-complete

I am beginner with emacs, can any one help me to fix it

David Reitter

Oct 5, 2015, 3:00:08 PM10/5/15
to aquamac...@googlegroups.com, weiwei guo
Please e-mail the Emacs-on-OSX mailing list. People there are generally happy to help with such problems!

Frédéric Dupont

Oct 6, 2015, 2:25:53 AM10/6/15
to aquamac...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Do you have a CDLTX menu in latex mode ?
Do you use yasnippet ?
I seem to recall that cdlatex and yasnippet are incompatible.

Frédéric