AUCTeX 11.90

David Reitter

Jul 8, 2017, 6:38:14 AM7/8/17
to Emacs on Mac OS X Mailing List, aquamacs-devel
AUCTeX 11.90 has been integrated with Aquamacs 3.4dev.
The new version will also make themes work better.

For a preview, please build from the git repository available on Github or download a build here:

http://aquamacs.org/nightlies.shtml

Ettore Aldrovandi

Jul 8, 2017, 7:48:17 PM7/8/17
to aquamac...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

I just downloaded it, and it still has the “Latex: problems after [nnn] pages”.
I seem to recall the bug was fixed in AucTex 11.90.2, according to an earlier message.

—Ettore

Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University
1017 Academic Way                *    http://www.math.fsu.edu/~ealdrov
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4510, USA * * aldrovandi at math dot fsu dot edu

David Reitter

Jul 9, 2017, 7:58:08 AM7/9/17
to aquamacs-devel
11.90.2 has not been released from what I can tell.
I committed the fix we had earlier again last night. Hope it helps.

Ettore Aldrovandi

Jul 9, 2017, 12:20:40 PM7/9/17
to aquamac...@googlegroups.com

> On Jul 9, 2017, at 07:57, David Reitter <david....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 11.90.2 has not been released from what I can tell.
> I committed the fix we had earlier again last night. Hope it helps.

It does. Thanks.

—Ettore