Error with command key

Gideon Simpson

Feb 4, 2017, 5:57:07 PM2/4/17
to aquamacs-devel
I recently noticed errors when I try to use Apple command keys, like command+w to close a window.  The following error is returned "Symbol's function definition is void: frame-iconified-p"

David Reitter

Feb 4, 2017, 6:07:45 PM2/4/17
to aquamac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gideon,
Please make a bug report using the bug reporting function in help -> diagnose.
Best,
David