Trying to get Fira Code ligatures working

Niels Olof Bouvin

Apr 25, 2016, 11:21:33 AM4/25/16
to aquamacs-devel

Hi

I am trying to get the font Fira Code (https://github.com/tonsky/FiraCode) to work in Aquamacs (stable as well as nightly), aiming to get the ligatures supported by the font rendered correctly.

Using these instructions (https://github.com/tonsky/FiraCode/wiki/Setting-up-Emacs), the ligatures work as expected in, e.g., elixir-mode, but when I try to invoke M-x reftex-toc (C-c =) in latex-mode, something breaks: Aquamacs becomes unresponsive, and must be force quit.

Cheers
           Niels Olof

David Reitter

Apr 25, 2016, 12:30:29 PM4/25/16
to aquamac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Niels,

Okay, let us know when you’ve found out why it’s becoming unresponsive. I’d be happy to apply a patch. (The nightly build is much more advanced, compared to 3.2, by the way.)

- David