Latest Nightlies: Open Recent Error

Gideon Simpson

Jun 22, 2016, 10:39:08 AM6/22/16
to aquamacs-devel
With the latest nightlies, when I first launch aquamacs, if I use "Open Recent", I get the error: "Wrong number of argumetns: setq, 3" .  It subsequently goes away.

David Reitter

Jun 23, 2016, 2:54:16 AM6/23/16
to aquamac...@googlegroups.com
What does your Recent Files.el file (in Library/Preferences) look like?

I do not reproduce.

> On Jun 22, 2016, at 11:39 PM, Gideon Simpson <gideon....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> With the latest nightlies, when I first launch aquamacs, if I use "Open Recent", I get the error: "Wrong number of argumetns: setq, 3" . It subsequently goes away.

Gideon Simpson

Jun 23, 2016, 8:25:37 AM6/23/16
to aquamacs-devel
I assume you mean in my home directory (~/Library/Preferences)?  I don't have any .el files.

David Reitter

Jun 23, 2016, 3:15:33 PM6/23/16
to aquamac...@googlegroups.com

> On Jun 23, 2016, at 9:25 PM, Gideon Simpson <gideon....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I assume you mean in my home directory (~/Library/Preferences)? I don't have any .el files.

~/Library/Preferences/Aquamacs\ Emacs/Recent Files.el