Re: aquamacs 3.2a periodically hangs for a few seconds to do a screen redraw

David Reitter

Jan 23, 2015, 3:50:53 PM1/23/15
to Bill Sacks, aquamac...@googlegroups.com
Bill,

I have experienced this problem as well, and for quite some time (including the Aquamacs 3.0 generation, i.e. Emacs 24).

The redisplay component of Aquamacs is entirely due to GNU Emacs, and I won’t be able to address the issue (I would have done so if I could.)

However, we could make a good bug report. Your observation about the mouse wheel may be very important. The key is to be able to reproduce the behavior.

Best,
David