Accidental rejection of 6 messages

Heikki Hannikainen

Jun 16, 2016, 8:49:15 AM6/16/16
to apr...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I was just doing moderation of messages queued for this mailing list. I
was going to reject the first one (off-topic, about radio configuration or
some local igate problems somewhere, not about aprs.fi), but I
accidentally clicked the wrong button on the Google Groups management
interface, and rejected them all (there were 5 other messages, some of
which might have been OK). Unfortunately there's no "undo" functionality.

In case your message was wrongfully rejected, and you just got a rejection
email, please resend the message. Sorry about that, I didn't mean to.

- Hessu