Why can not change my callsign?

Jiakai Qian

May 17, 2016, 7:37:27 AM5/17/16
to aprs.fi
I can't change my callsign,click the "change" button no response.

Heikki Hannikainen

May 17, 2016, 7:43:22 AM5/17/16
to aprs.fi
On Tue, 17 May 2016, Jiakai Qian wrote:

> I can't change my callsign,click the "change" button no response.

I'm guessing you're trying to change the callsign for your aprs.fi account
at https://aprs.fi/account/ - am I right?

The 'change' link seems to work fine for me (tested on Chrome and Safari
on Linux and Mac OS X). The usual question at this point: What browser and
which version, and on which operating system, are you using? Can you try
another browser?

As usual, please describe your problem with as much detail as possible.

- Hessu

RiverMan RC

Oct 26, 2016, 4:32:36 PM10/26/16
to aprs.fi
I have a new callsign, I successfully changed it as my login for APRS.fi, but it still shows my old call tracking when I use my phone.

My weather station shows my new call.

Greg