Thank you!

Steve Miller

Aug 1, 2015, 3:55:18 AM8/1/15
to aprs.fi
I have been an aprs.fi user for years. I just want to say thank you for providing such a useful service.

I explore Arizona's Sonoran desert in an off road vehicle and aprs.fi is always being monitored by someone back home for safety reasons.  Being able to retrace my tracks months or years later is useful when I want to re-explore old ghost towns or mines, or to share my tracks with others.  I use it to make sure that my digipeater and I-Gate are working as they should, no matter where I am.

I put the usefulness of this utility right up there with QRZ.com.  Maybe the audience isn't as big, but it's still a great utility.

Steve
W6SDM