Raw Packets?

Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)

May 27, 2016, 8:02:39 AM5/27/16
to aprs.fi
It seems that the raw packets display is stuck back on 2016-05-25. I've
checked numerous stations and they all seem to end on that date although
other displays like telemetry and info show that the station is
working. Something changed in the negative direction?

PS. Not that it should matter, but I checked this with Firefox 46.0.1
and Chrome 50.0.2661.102 m.

Heikki Hannikainen

May 27, 2016, 4:37:05 PM5/27/16
to aprs.fi
On Fri, 27 May 2016, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

> It seems that the raw packets display is stuck back on 2016-05-25. I've
> checked numerous stations and they all seem to end on that date although
> other displays like telemetry and info show that the station is working.
> Something changed in the negative direction?

Oops, that part of the database ran out of bits. Fixed the raw packets
collection now.

I should rework it at some point to not do that once every two years –
there's a packet counter in the raw packet tables that runs over at 32
bits, and 32 bits should be enough for everyone, right? :) Quite silly.

There were about 10 emails sent to the mailing list with the very same
question. I deleted/rejected most of them to reduce the email flood a bit.
Please don't take it personally. :)

- Hessu