database

Dale Hackney

Feb 15, 2016, 7:20:44 AM2/15/16
to aprs.fi
Hi, I can't find myself in the data base. When I try to locate myself it says not in database?
Any help appreciated.
Thank You
Dale
km4htd

Heikki Hannikainen

Feb 15, 2016, 7:31:51 AM2/15/16
to 'Dale Hackney' via aprs.fi
Hi,

There's no data found for km4htd* in the raw packets archive.

http://aprs.fi/?c=raw&call=km4htd*&limit=50&view=normal

So, I'm guessing you have not transmitted any APRS packets, or they have
not been received by an iGate. If you have an APRS tracker of some sort,
maybe it is misconfigured, or maybe there is no APRS network coverage in
your area. You're not saying how you have tried to send your position
using APRS.

If you have difficulty configuring your APRS tracker or software, please
get in touch with the support group of that piece of hardware or software.
Unless you happen to be using the aprs.fi iOS application, of course, in
which case this is the correct group. :)

- Hessu