embedded map does not show AIS tracking

23 peržiūros
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

Peter Ludewig

neskaityta,
2016-03-07 16:28:472016-03-07
kam: aprs.fi
hello, i own ais-station rhein735 and wanted to embed the aprs.fi map into my homepage.
but the string < he_shows_ais > does not work and does not show any ships. do you know the right string. thanks.

Heikki Hannikainen

neskaityta,
2016-03-07 17:08:232016-03-07
kam: 'Peter Ludewig' via aprs.fi
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016, 'Peter Ludewig' via aprs.fi wrote:

> hello, i own ais-station rhein735 and wanted to embed the aprs.fi map into my homepage.but the string < he_shows_ais > does not work and does not show any ships. do
> you know the right string. thanks.

Hi,

Maybe there's a little typo in there, you wrote "he_shows_ais" while the
document says "he_show_ais" (http://aprs.fi/page/embed). It should work.

Post a link to your page / code that you're testing, then it's easier to
look and see what's wrong.

- Hessu

Atsakyti visiems
Atsakyti autoriui