Mobile not displaying on map

AE4VJ

Jul 1, 2015, 11:41:00 AM7/1/15
to apr...@googlegroups.com
My vehicle's RF (AE4VJ-9) is all of a sudden not displaying on the map and the search returns positions from a few days ago.  I do see my mobile showing up on other apps used only for rx (not posting position from the phone).

I see it showing up on my local APRSIS32 map and everything is setup to go from RF to IS and IS to RF...  any ideas?

Heikki Hannikainen

Jul 1, 2015, 1:12:12 PM7/1/15
to apr...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015, AE4VJ wrote:

> My vehicle's RF (AE4VJ-9) is all of a sudden not displaying on the map
> and the search returns positions from a few days ago.  I do see my
> mobile showing up on other apps used only for rx (not posting position
> from the phone).

Seems like it has started to send out really old time/date stamps, the
packets are dated 141195 (14th November 1995). aprs.fi has some data with
later timestamps for you, and is now ignoring the older ones.

http://aprs.fi/?c=raw&call=AE4VJ-9&limit=50&view=decoded

- Hessu