Time zone in data from data export tool

mcmcn...@stkate.edu

Aug 14, 2015, 1:36:26 AM8/14/15
to aprs.fi
Hello,

I've been having questions about the information I am getting from the Data Export Tool on APRS.fi.

The times given in the exported csv files don't have a time zone. Is it in UTC, or does it rely on the locations of the stations that are placing the information online?

Thank you!

Marilyn McNamara

Heikki Hannikainen

Aug 14, 2015, 1:42:25 AM8/14/15
to aprs.fi
On Thu, 13 Aug 2015, mcmcn...@stkate.edu wrote:

> I've been having questions about the information I am getting from the Data Export Tool on APRS.fi.
>
> The times given in the exported csv files don't have a time zone. Is it in UTC, or does it rely on the locations of the stations that are placing the information
> online?

They are in UTC.

- Hessu

mcmcn...@stkate.edu