Query API for packets forwarded by a digi

gerry kavanagh

Feb 1, 2016, 11:23:36 AM2/1/16
to aprs.fi
I have a digi that I would like to query for the last N packets seen or forwarded at some time.
I am thinking that I could flag DX packets as a sign of a VHF lift or opening.
Is there any API request that will list packets that are forwarded by a specified Callsign or SSID?
// Gerry

Heikki Hannikainen

Feb 1, 2016, 5:03:20 PM2/1/16
to aprs.fi
On Mon, 1 Feb 2016, gerry kavanagh wrote:

> I have a digi that I would like to query for the last N packets seen or forwarded at some time.I am thinking that I could flag DX
> packets as a sign of a VHF lift or opening.
> Is there any API request that will list packets that are forwarded by a specified Callsign or SSID?

Hi,

All of the API calls are listed here: http://aprs.fi/page/api

- Hessu

gerry kavanagh

Feb 8, 2016, 10:27:53 AM2/8/16
to aprs.fi
Thanks for the reply. I have tried the various API calls, but none gives the information I am looking for. I guess I will look for another solution.