APRS.FI Embedded Map Runs On Server, Not Found Error On Home PC

Jon Kreski

Mar 22, 2017, 3:12:27 PM3/22/17
to aprs.fi

For years I have run some APRS maps both on a commercially hosted server page and also on a page that I use as my homepage on my desktop PC.  Recently the local machine version started returning error codes - that it could not find APRS.FI I think.  I have tried different browsers and have tried downloading the server code and loading that from the local machine.

Chrome returns the error.  Microsoft Edge correctly loads the page.  I have spent time reviewing settings in Chrome and haven't found a solution.  Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

The specific error code returned per the Console in Chrome's Developer's Tools:

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

         Trying to get this corrected for personal use.

Thanks for your time!

Jon Kreski - AB9NN