Report of last 24 hours rain is wrong when supplied by WeatherLink.

Francisco S. Leitao

Aug 27, 2017, 2:35:51 PM8/27/17
to aprs.fi
Report of last 24 hours rain is wrong when supplied by Weatherlink. It Is the case of my CW8919 situated in Oeiras Portugal. Please check when Rain Season is starting ...

Heikki Hannikainen

Aug 27, 2017, 2:41:49 PM8/27/17
to aprs.fi
On Sun, 27 Aug 2017, Francisco S. Leitao wrote:

> Report of last 24 hours rain is wrong when supplied by Weatherlink. It Is the case of my CW8919
> situated in Oeiras Portugal. Please check when Rain Season is starting ...

Hi,

Please describe accurately what do you think is wrong:

* What do you see on aprs.fi, vs. what are you expecting to see instead
* Why do you suspect it is a fault at aprs.fi and not Weatherlink? Do
check the raw / decoded packets at
https://aprs.fi/?c=raw&call=CW8919&limit=50&view=decoded to see what the
station is actually transmitting.