possible bug

Justin Pontius

Mar 30, 2012, 1:37:20 PM3/30/12
to apr...@googlegroups.com
I think I've discovered a bug.  When I click on my car's icon and bring up the info "bubble" a blue line appears going some distance away from my car.

uname -a
Linux justin-OptiPlex-745 2.6.38-13-generic #53-Ubuntu SMP Mon Nov 28 19:23:39 UTC 2011 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
Google Chrome 17.0.963.56

KD8IAY
Justin

Inline image 1
image.png

Tom Hayward

Mar 30, 2012, 4:07:10 PM3/30/12
to apr...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 11:37, Justin Pontius <justin....@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think I've discovered a bug.  When I click on my car's icon and bring up
> the info "bubble" a blue line appears going some distance away from my car.

That's not a bug; it's a feature!

http://blog.aprs.fi/2012/03/dead-reckoning-and-horizont-circles.html

Tom KD7LXL

Justin Pontius

Mar 30, 2012, 4:53:27 PM3/30/12
to apr...@googlegroups.com
OHH!!!  Wow, I read that post the other day and it didn't even occur to me that is what it was.

My bad...

Justin