Problems with Tracking

bjfar...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2016, 11:56:04 PM12/27/16
to aprs.fi
Everyone I know in New Mexico is having a problem with checking our positions. We can get on the site but when we input our call signs nothing happens, We are all using Internet Explorer and in all cases have tried to type in your .fi site without having listed in our "Favorites" list.
Almost all the time the site just does not indicate any positions at all..

Thanks Bill WA5FLG

Wayne Mahnker

Dec 28, 2016, 8:34:28 AM12/28/16
to aprs.fi
Bill,
Same problem here. Firefox or Microsoft Edge works fine. I think some of the Microsoft updates have broken IE
Wayne
WA5LUY

Una Smith

Dec 30, 2016, 5:07:37 AM12/30/16
to apr...@googlegroups.com
Bill Farley's problem resembles the problem I reported in October,
and again in December, also for New Mexico. I use various releases
of FireFox on various computers.

Una Smith KE5CEP

Heikki Hannikainen

Dec 30, 2016, 4:41:57 PM12/30/16
to aprs.fi
Hi,

Can you please specify which version of Internet Explorer exactly are you
using? Versions older than IE10 are not supported by Google Maps.

And, on which operating system?

Can you try another web browser, such as Google Chrome or Firefox - does
it work?

There are a few tips in Google's documentation that might potentially
help:

https://support.google.com/maps/answer/3118069?hl=en

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/browsersupport

- Hessu