DF Bearing/Range,Quality not displayed on map? Needed for repeater interference tracking

N8RDF

Jun 13, 2015, 4:56:29 AM6/13/15
to apr...@googlegroups.com
I'm hoping to use aprs.fi to show DF report data (as @DDHHMM.xxN/DDDMM.xxW\CSE/SPD/BRG/NRQ/DF report), but nothing appears on the map.  Is this a supported feature, or could it be?  We'd like a common interface to display DF reports for repeater interference tracking.  (Thanks for a great app.)

Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)

Jun 13, 2015, 6:18:17 AM6/13/15
to apr...@googlegroups.com
What are the object names that you are using?  I'd like to look at them in APRSISCE/32 which supposedly does support DF report display.