Outage tonight at 00:54 - 04:35 UTC

Heikki Hannikainen

Jul 9, 2017, 12:54:46 AM7/9/17
to aprs.fi

Hi,

aprs.fi was down due to an operational accident tonight between 00:54 and
04:35 UTC. Fixed now, and the service is processing buffered data from the
duration of the outage (processing status shown at
https://aprs.fi/service-status/).

Map is a bit blank until buffer processing is completed and latest data is
available again.

I had enabled some extra debug logging to diagnose the "MSIE doesn't show
anything" issues some people are having, and forgot to turn it off; disk
filled up. I did get Nagios alerts about the disk filling up during the
nighttime but the phone was muted, due to sleeping. :)

Oops. Sorry about the outage.

- Hessu

Andrew Rich

Jul 13, 2017, 1:39:31 AM7/13/17