Packets Transmitted Graph Wrong?

Rhett Aultman

May 27, 2016, 4:39:55 PM5/27/16
to aprs.fi
Hi there,

I'm station trustee for KM3RKI, which operates an iGate station in San Francisco.  I noticed that, as of yesterday afternoon, our "sent packets" graph started reporting 0 packets sent, yet when I go to my station info page, the "last heard" time and "stations that heard me" list is updated with recent packets.  It makes me suspect the system powering the graph is borked.  I'm not sure who to contact about that because I couldn't find a support link on the page.  Is this group an appropriate place to report the issue?

Best,
Rhett

Heikki Hannikainen

May 27, 2016, 5:38:12 PM5/27/16
to aprs.fi
On Thu, 26 May 2016, Rhett Aultman wrote:

> I'm station trustee for KM3RKI, which operates an iGate station in San Francisco.  I noticed that, as of yesterday afternoon, our "sent
> packets" graph started reporting 0 packets sent, yet when I go to my station info page, the "last heard" time and "stations that heard me"
> list is updated with recent packets.  It makes me suspect the system powering the graph is borked.

This was due to the raw packets collection being down, as explained on the
couple other emails on the mailing list just now.

>  I'm not sure who to contact about that because I couldn't find a
> support link on the page.  Is this group an appropriate place to report
> the issue?

This is the correct place, you've found it.

- Hessu