Can't see anything

ea3...@hotmail.com

Dec 30, 2016, 5:07:30 AM12/30/16
to aprs.fi
Dear friends of APRS.fi
Since 2-3 days i can't see the map and the people on the aprs.fi.
The page is like the picture that i place in my post. I check my cookies and i think are ok.
Can you help me pleaSE¿?

Thanks a lot and happy new year!!!

Alberto
Nueva imagen (21).bmp

Heikki Hannikainen

Dec 30, 2016, 4:43:58 PM12/30/16
to aprs.fi
On Fri, 30 Dec 2016, ea3...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Dear friends of APRS.fi
> Since 2-3 days i can't see the map and the people on the aprs.fi.
> The page is like the picture that i place in my post. I check my cookies and i think are ok.

A few people have reported problems when using Internet Explorer. Could
you please provide more information on your environment:

* Which browser are you using?
* Which browser version are you using exactly?
* Which operating system, and OS version?

Someone could also check the browser's developer tools console, and see if
there are any errors visible there when the problem is present.

- Hessu

Wayne Mahnker

Dec 31, 2016, 8:24:34 AM12/31/16
to aprs.fi
The map shows up but never populates APRS icons.
Internet Explorer Version 11.576.14393.0
Update versions 11.0.39 (KB3203621)

No problems with Edge or Firefox.

Happy New Year.

Wayne
WA5LUY

.

Wayne Mahnker

Dec 31, 2016, 8:36:42 AM12/31/16
to aprs.fi
Oops. I did not say what operating system. It is Windows 10.
Wayne
WA5LUY

ea3...@hotmail.com

Jan 12, 2017, 12:41:27 AM1/12/17
to aprs.fi
Dear Heikki, thanks and happy new year!
Windows it's 7, and Chrome i think that didn't update.
About browser's developer, i don't know how it works...

I can't understand this error because everything is like 5 days ago when it works, but now doesn't work ;(

Thanks

5wpm

Jan 12, 2017, 12:41:36 AM1/12/17
to aprs.fi
I am having the same issue but with Windows 8.1.  Firefox works fine but I don't use that browser very much.

Laird VE3LKS

kg4...@yahoo.com

Feb 7, 2017, 4:54:14 PM2/7/17
to aprs.fi
Same problem here for the last couple of months.. Bring up aprs.fi and get map but no station icons. In the upper right corner it sometimes says "No stations found within time range". If I keep hitting refresh it will sometimes start working. Other times I can click on the any of the links on the right hand side of the screen and then hit the back button and it starts working. No real rhyme or reason, very hit or miss.

Using Window7 will all current updates Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.18537

Max KG4PID

Heikki Hannikainen

Mar 9, 2017, 6:33:49 AM3/9/17
to '5wpm' via aprs.fi

Hi,

For those who had problems with the site not opening, try to access the
site now? I've disabled the Amazon CDN for a while, I'm suspecting it
might have caused some of these problems. Not using the CDN will make the
site load a little bit slower, though.

Also, please try TLS/https access at https://aprs.fi/ (note the 'S' in the
httpS). That should prevent objects from getting corrupted on the way, if
there's something like that happening.

On Sat, 7 Jan 2017, '5wpm' via aprs.fi wrote:

> I am having the same issue but with Windows 8.1.  Firefox works fine but I don't use that browser very much.
>
> Laird VE3LKS
>
> On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 8:36:42 AM UTC-5, Wayne Mahnker wrote:
> Oops. I did not say what operating system. It is Windows 10.
> Wayne
> WA5LUY
>
> On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 4:07:30 AM UTC-6, ea3...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Dear friends of APRS.fiSince 2-3 days i can't see the map and the people on the aprs.fi.
> The page is like the picture that i place in my post. I check my cookies and i think are ok.
> Can you help me pleaSE¿?
>
> Thanks a lot and happy new year!!!
>
> Alberto
>
> --