How To Remove Old SSid's

Anthony Cioffi

Jun 18, 2015, 8:55:15 AM6/18/15
to apr...@googlegroups.com
Hello Gents,

Is there a way to remove some of my old SSID's, that are not used any further, from aprs.fi?

Thanks!

Anthony

Heikki Hannikainen

Jun 18, 2015, 12:59:19 PM6/18/15
to apr...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 17 Jun 2015, Anthony Cioffi wrote:

> Hello Gents,
> Is there a way to remove some of my old SSID's, that are not used any further, from aprs.fi?

Hi,

This is a frequently asked question (about deleting data), answered here:

http://aprs.fi/page/faq

Basically, no.

- Hessu

Tom Hayward

Jun 18, 2015, 1:34:51 PM6/18/15
to apr...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Heikki Hannikainen <he...@hes.iki.fi> wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Jun 2015, Anthony Cioffi wrote:
>
>> Hello Gents,
>> Is there a way to remove some of my old SSID's, that are not used any
>> further, from aprs.fi?

May I turn this into a feature request? No, I don't want to delete the data.

Here is a search for my callsign:
http://aprs.fi/#!call=kd7lxl*

A number of SSIDs are found. Some of these haven't been used for a
very long time. It's unclear to me how these are sorted (it's not by
SSID or by age).

The request:
- sort SSIDs by age, newest first
- hide/mute/gray-text very old SSIDs so they don't distract from
recently used SSIDs

Tom KD7LXL

Anthony Cioffi

Jun 21, 2015, 7:03:02 AM6/21/15