Argent Data OTW1 weather station.

Mike Townsend

Apr 7, 2016, 1:37:22 PM4/7/16
to aprs.fi
Hello,
My Solar powered Argent Data Systems OTW1 weather station reports the supply voltage in its weather data string. It would be nice if the voltage can be graphed so I can view the historical performance of my solar charging system.
Regards,
Mike
VK7TM

Heikki Hannikainen

Apr 12, 2016, 7:18:44 AM4/12/16
to aprs.fi
Yes, that'd go together with the other new fields (radiation, water
gauge).

http://www.aprs.org/aprs12/weather-new.txt

Adding those will increase storage size requirements a bit on the aprs.fi
servers. I'll have to start compressing old data, and/or upgrade the hard
disks. So, as usual, a simple task becomes a fairly big one. :)

But, I'll get on it some time in the future.

- Hessu