Position DB0ODE-10

dm7rm

Jan 16, 2016, 6:52:18 AM1/16/16
to aprs.fi
Hello All,

perhaps anybody can help me. Few days ago we activate DB0ODE-10 as a Igate. It was configured by a friend and gave us the hardware. In the beginning, the position of it has been not correct (South of Australia). I checked the settings (first I had to learn how the settings work) and then we can correct it. So far, so good, but now I can see, some stations correspond with the wrong Locator till now. Is it possible to delete the not correct position datas, are stored anywhere in the database. By the other hand, it is not a real big problem, hi.

Nice time to everybody, 73's,
Ralf - DM7RM