LAT/LON search?

Sepp Herberger

Aug 9, 2015, 6:20:27 PM8/9/15
to aprs.fi
Hi everyone,

I am new to this - and have checked the FAQ etc. - could not find an answer.

For my private little marine nav app I intend to query ship names, locations, direction and speed in my ships area - so I was wondering if there is a command like:

http://api.aprs.fi/api/get?loc=45.0N,16.0E&what=......&apikey=XXXXXXX&format=json

or so...?

Any hint would be greatly appreciated

Best regards

Andy

Heikki Hannikainen

Aug 9, 2015, 6:30:45 PM8/9/15
to aprs.fi

Hi,

On Sun, 9 Aug 2015, Sepp Herberger wrote:

> I am new to this - and have checked the FAQ etc. - could not find an answer.

Before asking a question you can also do a search on this forum for past
discussions, we do get quite a few duplicate questions. "API AIS" is a
good search term for this question, but "lat lon api" works too. The
search feature can be found at the top:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aprsfi

> For my private little marine nav app I intend to query ship names, locations, direction and speed in my ships area - so I was wondering if there is a command like:
>
> http://api.aprs.fi/api/get?loc=45.0N,16.0E&what=......&apikey=XXXXXXX&format=json

The question is answered on this thread:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/aprsfi/api/aprsfi/hTeSz2L4jAI/wWtBRWAsKiMJ

- Hessu