ERROR: Unable to decompile your .apk file

Daniel Pestana

Mar 30, 2012, 8:49:23 AM3/30/12
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I tried using the tool however I always get this error:

ERROR: Unable to decompile your .apk file

Can anyone help me?

Many thanks.
Best regards

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Mar 30, 2012, 8:59:17 AM3/30/12
to Daniel Pestana, appto...@googlegroups.com
See the readme tab in AppToMarket for some common issue:
1. If using v2.5, make sure that you have also downloaded and unzipped the v2.3 in the same folder -- they should co-exist in same folder
2. Make sure its not a privilege issue -- e.g. try moving AppToMarket to a folder like c:\tools
3. Make sure you have Java 1.6 installed

-Give above a try and let us know how it goes.

-Hossein.

Daniel Pestana

Mar 30, 2012, 9:03:15 AM3/30/12
to appto...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Pestana
Hi M. Hossein,

Thank you for your reply. I was able to solve the problem by looking at a previous thread where you shared a new apktool. I updated it and everything is now working. Thank you very much. Amazing software.

Best regards.

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Mar 30, 2012, 9:10:42 AM3/30/12
to appto...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Pestana

[...]