Localhost 8888 Issue Solved

Marcus Luton

Nov 21, 2013, 6:52:50 PM11/21/13
to appto...@googlegroups.com
If you are not able to clear the Java cache through the Windows Control Panel, You can manually clear the cache.  Refer to this method: http://windows7themes.net/delete-java-cache-files-disable-java-cache.html

Having cleared the Java cache, you will now need to clear the cache for your browser of choice.  Clear the cache and clear the data from hosted apps.

Close your AIServer and BuildServer and restart them.  Voila!!!

station web

Dec 18, 2013, 10:53:32 AM12/18/13
to appto...@googlegroups.com
I have done all installation setup, and seems working, but when i go to localhost:8888  i got error page, it said Error 404,  not found
i also have done clearing all cache,
what should i do?

thanks

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Dec 18, 2013, 10:59:13 AM12/18/13
to station web, AppToMarket
When you start the AIServer, in the console, it will display the host that its listening to. Copy it from there (just highlight and hit enter to copy into clipboard) and then paste into browser (include the part that says admin)

--
For Java Bridge (sdkBridger), visit http://code.google.com/p/apptomarket/
---

Madeline Foster

Jan 19, 2014, 2:19:03 PM1/19/14
to appto...@googlegroups.com
I've been having the problem with it opening for two seconds and then closing. I cleared my browser cache and manually cleared the java cache, and it ran beautifully. When I tried it again later, it did the same old flash for two seconds and disappear thing. I went through the exact same steps as before (clearing the cache), but this time it didn't work. Any idea what else it could be?