4 Clipart Options for Google Docs

Eric Curts

May 23, 2016, 8:41:39 AM5/23/16
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
When someone first moves from Microsoft Office to Google Docs, one of the early questions that often comes up is “Where is the clipart?”

Certainly Google Docs offers many excellent new features to explore (revision history, voice typing, sharing and collaborating, and more) but we still tend to notice the things that are missing rather than the new tools that are there.

Thankfully Google Docs provides (at least) 4 ways to add clipart to your documents. See my blog post linked below to learn easy ways to find and add clipart to Google Docs for students creating stories, reports, projects, posters, and more, as well as teachers making instructional material, hyperdocs, templates, and such:

Feel free to share with others. Take care!

Eric

Get a signature like this: Click here!