VAR for Chromebook purchase

Stephen B

Mar 3, 2015, 2:22:53 PM3/3/15
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
We are looking at a getting a state grant for chromebooks. I was thinking about doing it ourselves, but because we are small, we don't have the resources to manage the purchasing. Also, want to make sure we don't pull the trigger the day before somebody decides to bump up their chromebook offerings substantially. Although right now, the Lenovo N21 looks perfect for our needs (G1-8, under 500 students)

I was thinking about going thru Promevo, as they have been pretty responsive on other questions. I just want to make sure we are covered as we'll need a cart or 2, was thinking of the Brethaven intelligent carts. Also think it will be easier in the future to deal with warranty stuff. Any thoughts on 2 year coverage with Accidental damage?

Anyone else have a suggestion? Success with Promevo? Anyone else we should look at?

Many thanks.

Scott Fisher

Mar 3, 2015, 2:37:28 PM3/3/15
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
You can try CDW-G.  They can provide the devices, management licenses and carts.

Or Dell.  We bought their Chromebooks (Model = 11) and find them to be very durable.

Regards,
Scott Fisher

Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act.

Before printing this e-mail please consider if it is necessary to do so; the environment concerns us all.