Search Function in Google Classroom/Alternative Extensions

Christy N.

May 15, 2016, 1:54:47 PM5/15/16
to Apps User Group
Hello all,

I wanted to know if  there is an extension or add on that allows people to search for an older post, announcement, etc. in GClassroom. I use it with a group of teachers. Instead of creating a new class for next year, we elected to continue using the current one so as to have previous info accessible in one place. One thing I don't love about using it in this fashion is you have to scroll down through the stream to find an older post. If people have  suggestions or something else they use with staff that is accessible that could be added to a GAFE account (there are many collaborative platforms out there), it would be appreciated!

Christy