Reload error on Google Chart in Sheets

Chris

Sep 17, 2015, 6:27:34 PM9/17/15
to Apps User Group
Before I just put it out there, I wanted to see if there were any "experts" with Google Sheets & Charts.  I consistently have been having issues with having to reload a Sheet when trying to add another range and I can't figure out where the error is.  Is there anyone out there that has just 30 seconds to figure out what is probably a very simple fix and I'll share the Sheet with you?  Thanks ahead of time, greatly appreciated!

Thom Loomis

Sep 17, 2015, 8:58:41 PM9/17/15
to appsus...@googlegroups.com

Anthony Luscre at SPARCC this sounds right up his alley.

Thom Loomis
Director of Technology & Instruction
Gibsonburg Schools

On Sep 17, 2015 6:27 PM, "Chris" <chris....@gmail.com> wrote:
Before I just put it out there, I wanted to see if there were any "experts" with Google Sheets & Charts.  I consistently have been having issues with having to reload a Sheet when trying to add another range and I can't figure out where the error is.  Is there anyone out there that has just 30 seconds to figure out what is probably a very simple fix and I'll share the Sheet with you?  Thanks ahead of time, greatly appreciated!

This transmission and all accompanying documents are confidential. This information is intended only for the use of the individuals or entities listed above. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this transmission has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of these documents. Thank you.

Bjorn Behrendt

Sep 18, 2015, 8:44:24 AM9/18/15
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
Are you using Google Chrome browser and is it up to date?

How is your wifi and internet connection?  Your wifi and internet may be connected, but if there are significant packet drops, it could cause an issue.

Do you still have the issue if you turn off all of your Chrome extensions (chrome://extensions), or are in incognito mode.

What antivirus/firewall are you using?   Many have extra stuff that they do to monitor the network that could be causing an issue?

Bjorn Behrendt M.Ed ~ Never Stop Learning

Christopher Conant

Sep 18, 2015, 9:20:36 AM9/18/15
to appsus...@googlegroups.com

Turned off all extensions, tried in incognito mode, attempted in most updated Chrome, tried in Firefox. Will attempt at school to see if virus protection or network causes it. It's a very simple chart based on words read correctly and errors, so not sure what the hang up is.