12 Excellent Docs Add-ons for Schools

Eric Curts

May 16, 2016, 9:37:43 AM5/16/16
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
With currently over 175 Add-ons available for Google Docs, how do you wade through all of the options to find the best ones and the hidden gems? To help out I have collected a list of 12 of my favorite Add-ons for Docs. Certainly this is not a comprehensive list, and there are other awesome Add-ons beyond my list, but these will give you a good place to start. Some of these Add-ons will likely be familiar to you, but hopefully you will find a few new ones or be encouraged to dig deeper into one you have tried before.

See below for a link to my list of 12 recommended Docs Add-ons, what they do, and ideas for how they can be used in schools:

Feel free to share with others. Take care!

Eric

Get a signature like this: Click here!