Valentine Magnetic Poetry with Google Drawings

Eric Curts

Feb 3, 2017, 1:17:01 PM2/3/17
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
FYI...

Valentine's Day is just a couple weeks away, so what better time to have your students work on their creative writing skills with a Valentine-themed writing activity.

Back in December I shared a Google Drawing template for students to create winter-themed drag-and-drop "magnetic" poetry. You can access that template here:

This time I have updated the template for Valentine's Day. See the link below to get your free copy of the Valentine's Magnetic Poetry template to use with your students (or yourself) however you want, as well as directions on how to use it:

As always, feel free to share with others. Take care!

Eric

Get a signature like this: Click here!