"Advanced Online Assessments with Google Forms" webinar April 14

Eric Curts

Mar 26, 2015, 9:35:11 AM3/26/15
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
FYI... I will be doing a webinar on April 14th on "Advanced Online Assessments with Google Forms". This is a follow-up webinar, building on the introductory session I ran earlier this month.

Session Description: Take Google Forms to the next level with these advanced techniques for online assessments. Topics include password protecting your quiz, adding questions with more than one possible right answer, including ranges of acceptable answers for math problems, adding math expressions to the quiz, adding a reading passage to the quiz, turning off the quiz at a certain date and time, providing individualized feedback for students through Flubaroo, and more.

The webinar will be recorded for those who wish to view it later. Feel free to share with others.

Take care!

Eric