Upcoming Webinar - Google Tools for a Complete Video PD Solution

Eric Curts

Jan 26, 2016, 4:18:51 PM1/26/16
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
Join me for a free webinar "Google Tools for a Complete Video PD Solution" on February 16, 2016. Register here:

Session Description: How can you possibly provide PD to all of your staff when there is only one of you and hundreds of them? Thankfully Google tools can be used for a simple, free option to create, provide, and track video PD. At SPARCC we offer weekly EdTech webinars which have been viewed tens of thousands of times by educators all over the world. Learn how we are using Google tools to create a free, complete video PD system, and how you can too. Tools include Hangouts for the webinars; YouTube for archiving the videos; Forms for registration, evaluation, and post-assessments; Add-ons for mail-merge notifications and auto-generated certificates of completion; Docs for live Q&A; Sites to organize all the session resources; and more.

Certificates for one contact hour will be available after watching the webinar.

And you can find all of my past recorded Google Apps webinars (currently 18 of them) at: http://www.controlaltachieve.com/webinars

Please feel free to share with others. Thanks!

Eric

* Access all my Google resources here: www.controlaltachieve.com/resources

* Eric Curts

* eric...@gmail.com