Re: Digest for appsusergroup@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Sue Ann Miller

Jun 16, 2015, 2:41:47 PM6/16/15
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
Here is a site:

by Richard Byrne = an educator who writes the blog Free Tech for Teachers.

Sue

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 6:23 AM, <appsus...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Donna Thaggard <miss...@gmail.com>: Jun 12 04:52PM -0700

I'm a second grade teacher. Next year our school will be implementing 1-1 using the Nexus 7. I'm in need of apps to preview and evaluate for use with my second graders. I must use free apps because there is no budget to purchase apps. I have found some great apps, but the free versions are very limited in use. I'm looking for help from teachers who are using apps from GooglePlay.

Thanks