Why and How to Share Student Writing Online

Eric Curts

Jun 6, 2016, 9:42:26 AM6/6/16
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
What motivates students to write? Better yet, what motivates them to rewrite and edit and work to improve what they have created?

One option is to provide them with a larger, more authentic audience. Technology gives us unprecedented tools for collaboration and communication. Instead of just writing for their teacher, students can be writing for the world.

See my post linked below for a look at why we should be sharing student writing, and details on three ways you can use Google tools and other technologies to help students share their writing with the world.

Feel free to share with others. Take care!

Eric

Get a signature like this: Click here!