Upcoming Webinar - Fantastic Feedback Tools for Google Docs

Eric Curts

Sep 7, 2016, 8:21:17 AM9/7/16
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
FYI... Join me for a free webinar "Fantastic Feedback Tools for Google Docs" on September 22, 2016. Register here:

Session Description: As educators we are always looking for better ways to connect with our students especially when providing feedback on their work. In this session we will explore four fantastic tools to provide feedback that is more detailed, engaging, and personal. Tools will include Google Doc text comments, voice comments with Read&Write for Google, video feedback with Screencastify, and natural handwriting feedback with the Google Classroom mobile app.

Certificates for one contact hour will be available after watching the webinar.

And you can find all of my past recorded Google Apps webinars (currently 22 of them) at: http://www.controlaltachieve.com/webinars

Please feel free to share with others. Thanks!

Eric

Get a signature like this: Click here!