Apps for HS Math

marvin...@msdmartinsville.org

Mar 21, 2016, 12:21:25 PM3/21/16
to Apps User Group
I am looking for an app that will allow me to import a document, write on it and then save the altered document. An example might be a particular problem I want to use. I import the document with the problem, make notes and explanations, then save the document to my drive so I can then put it in classroom for students who were absent that day. Any one know of such an app? Explain Everything almost does it but it puts it in layers and only saves what is on the screen. Thank you!

Infante, Angela

Mar 21, 2016, 12:23:02 PM3/21/16
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
On the mac's we can use preview and annotate on the document and resave the document.

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 12:21 PM, <marvin...@msdmartinsville.org> wrote:
I am looking for an app that will allow me to import a document, write on it and then save the altered document. An example might be a particular problem I want to use. I import the document with the problem, make notes and explanations, then save the document to my drive so I can then put it in classroom for students who were absent that day. Any one know of such an app? Explain Everything almost does it but it puts it in layers and only saves what is on the screen. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Angela Infante

--------------------

Angela Infante
Evergreen Local Schools
Director of Technology
14544 County Road 6
Metamora, OH 43540
419-644-3521 ext. 1115

ainf...@evgvikings.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The contents of this email and its attachments contain confidential and/or legally privileged information which is for the use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the comments of the contained information is strictly prohibited and that the documents should be returned to the sender immediately. If you have received this email in error, please notify me by email immediately.

William Berry

Mar 22, 2016, 5:28:15 AM3/22/16
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
what would u like to offer me for dat?