Favorite Google+ Communities

Eric Curts

Mar 15, 2015, 6:37:53 PM3/15/15
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
I will be doing a webinar about Google+ Communities for Schools, and am looking for some feedback on G+ Communities you like. Please see the info below. Thanks!

What is one of your favorite Google+ Communities for educators? This might be a community dedicated to a specific subject, or grade level, or teaching style, use of technology in schools, general education discussion, or more.

Share the info about the Google+ Community in the form linked below and then be sure to join me for my free webinar "Google Communities for Schools" on March 24, 2015, from 3:30pm to 4:30pm EST (or catch the recording afterwards). All the details for the webinar can be found at: http://ti.apps.sparcc.org/videopd/20150324-google-communities

I will share a full list of all the suggested Communities in the webinar. Please feel free to submit this form more than once to share multiple G+ Communities for educators.

Submission form: