Hipster Google - 21 Google Tools You Probably Never Heard Of

Eric Curts

Mar 22, 2017, 7:01:30 AM3/22/17
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
Google is well know for certain tools and services - Search, Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Maps, Chrome, and such, but in addition to those tools, Google has also created a wide range of services, apps, extensions, features, and other tools that are not as well known. With that in mind, I have collected a list of 21 tools from Google that you may not know as much about.

See the link below for a write-up for each tool with a description and related links, as well as my recent 1-hour recorded webinar covering each of the tools. Hopefully you will pick up some new tools and ideas for teaching and learning.

As always feel free to share with others. Take care!

Eric

Get a signature like this: Click here!