LCD replacement for Chromebook 550

Bjorn Behrendt

Nov 27, 2012, 8:40:30 AM11/27/12
to edu-certified-trainers, appsus...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know the partnumber and where I can get a replacement LCD for a Chromebook 550.   Going through Samsung (or the place they told me to go) I can only send it in for repair and it would cost $230.  I am hoping to spend about $100 and replace it myself.

My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com EdListen 5: Google+ Now Available To K12 (11/15/2012)

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.

Luffman

Dec 4, 2012, 10:10:46 AM12/4/12
to appsus...@googlegroups.com, edu-certified-trainers
Try sites like www.ifixit.com that specialize in take-aparts and parts sales.

Doug Hawkes

Mar 3, 2015, 5:49:51 PM3/3/15
to appsus...@googlegroups.com, edu-certifi...@googlegroups.com
Bjorn, did you ever find a replacement LCD for your Chromebook 550? I need one.

Bjorn Behrendt

Mar 3, 2015, 9:34:27 PM3/3/15
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
wow, old thread.   I get all my replacement screens from: http://www.agpartsworldwide.com/