New Training Video: Google Slides for student-created storybooks

Eric Curts

Mar 30, 2016, 8:08:26 AM3/30/16
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
FYI… I just did a one-hour webinar on how Google Slides can be used for students to create their own storybooks. You can find the recorded training video, slideshow, template, help guide, and several sample stories at:

In the session I cover creating slideshows, adding images from various sources, changing fonts, editing the slide master, transitions, publishing to the web, downloading, printing, and using Screencastify for students to narrate and record their stories.

Feel free to share with others.

And you can find all of my Google Apps webinars (currently 22 of them) at:

Take care!

Eric

* Access all my Google resources here: www.controlaltachieve.com/resources

* Eric Curts