Word Cloud Tools for Chromebooks

Eric Curts

Apr 12, 2016, 10:04:24 AM4/12/16
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
Word Clouds are a favorite tech tool for classrooms, and for years sites such as Wordle and Tagxedo have provided teachers and students with easy to use word cloud generators. Unfortunately those sites use Java and Silverlight which do not run on Chromebooks. As more and more schools deploy Chromebooks, teachers have been looking to find new options for generating word clouds.

Thankfully there are now several excellent options that use newer technology and will run properly on a Chromebook. See below for my latest post where I cover five examples of Chromebook-friendly word cloud tools that you and your students can use.

Feel free to share with others. Take care!

Eric

Get a signature like this: Click here!